Monday, April 23, 2012

The Public Apology (Female Version)


When evolving and going through adolescence are apologies still due to the people in which get their feelings hurt when learning life lessons? Truthfully, this question may be extremely broad, but people change like the weather even when you think that you know them. These public apology I know that my audience can relate in some kind of way, no matter what side of the stick you are on, so check them out (these names are made up, but all apologies apply somewhere within my life).

On behalf of men, let me just put a couple things out there. To Keisha, I'm sorry for not being who I knew I could be. Growing up the way that I did, receiving no attention from girls, once this was upon me, I had to learn how to handle it in my own way.

To Zakiyah, God couldn't have sent me another young lady so early on in my life to show me what it really felt like to love someone and go the extra mile for them. I know that I posed a threat to all your boyfriends there after, but it was because I knew that them guys were not me. After you slept with my best friend of all guys you could have choose, I forgave you because I definitely had my dirt on my hands, but if things could have been different or changed, I'd be in Auburn right by your side.

To DeAnna, beautiful, intelligent, with ambitions that cannot be measured. The first lady to come into my life and not take no junk. You were the only one and made sure that it stayed that way. I fail short of your glory by allowing our communication to slowly decease. I apologize a thousand time because you were truly where I wanted to be.

To April, I'm sorry that I was not man enough for you. Fearless in the bedroom and smart enough to know what was what. You where the reason for me getting stuck in the Marine Corps for 4 years and thats what I have to thank you for. I apologize for the pain that you've endured over the years because your heart ponders about what could have been.

To LaTika, you made me forget about everything else that existed. The time spent with you was like a breathe of fresh air. When I was with you, the sky was the limit. I apologize for not knowing my place which was by your side. I apologize for not realizing what I had, there is not a day that passes that I don't wonder where we would be if I was able to hold my own.

To Katrina, I'm sorry that you were lost without a clue as too what you wanted to do about me nor life. We definitely had good times though. However, I do apologize for the way that things ended up.

To Racky, you are a complete woman and I mean W-O-M-A-N. Any guy would treasure the moments in which he has with you if he honestly knew what he had. I apologize for not realizing a whole lot earlier that I needed to make a move.

To Le Le, I'm smiling right now writing this entry because you believed in me. You gave me the benefit of the doubt when all odds were against me. I'm simply saying I'm sorry because I wouldn't commit. Even though you pulled a flaw ass move with the Kappa that was honestly my arch revival/enemy, I still got made love for you and I'm sorry.

To Aj, I honestly thought that if the opportunity would have presented itself that you would have made me an happy man. I apologize for coming at you knowing that I could not capitalize giving that you decided that I was what you wanted to do. Looking at you always made me smile and wonder. Your uniques in beauty and skin tone was dazzling. I simply want to apologize because of how things ended and how we decided to treat each other.

To Sha, where do I begin? You free'd me!! Brought me from the darkness into the light to show me another aspect of life. Took my broken heart and mended it with inspiration and love. Accepted me for who I was when it was evident that I was not good enough. I apologize for taking you and your love for granted. I apologize for every tear that ever fell from your face because of something that I did that proved itself to be true. I know that you are a good fearing women so you see fit to forgive me. But I apologize from the bottom of my heart, because you actually saved me.

This posting may seem very weired and my audience may be like what the “you know what”. But these public apologize represent my growth. They represent that God believes in his children and he doesn't give up on us. God had blessed me a number of times with wives and honest women that could have me more than happy right now. However, just as I have fail short of their glory, I have definitely fail short of his.

A preacher guy once told me when consulting him about wives and happiness that there is not just one person made for you in this world. You simply have to have trust and faith in God that he will make that person for you. Sometimes we start something and it doesn't end, because its not time for it end. Just a time-out sessions to point something out to you that you really need to see or consider.

So to my audience, remember that we have to realize that all things happen for a particular reason. Especially when considering a love one. We all go through relationships like they are clothes and shoes and some of them are meant for particular reasons. Whichever those reason are, just realize the positives about it versus negative. Happiness is always just around the corner.

-TyRon

No comments:

Post a Comment